Thursday, August 11, 2005

I've been doing a lot of soul searching this summer.

I've had a lot of experiences this summer which have change my perspective of my self. Currently, I'm trying to figure out exactly who I am, cliche as that sounds. The emotions are running deep, deeper that I've ever been able to go before. I'm getting help, soon. I am honestly, truly and deeply afraid. And this all goes back to me. No one single person has any responsibility in this situation but myself. I love you and I hope you're doing well. I'm working towards it.

2 Comments:

At August 16, 2005 at 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe no one has posted a comment here...
You are so amazing and I am extremely proud of you for all the growth you have gone through in such a short period of time. It was such a comfort for me to be going through a similar experience to yours and to have you there as a support exactly when I needed one. Again, I am awed at your ability to change yourself for the better. You are always perfecting yourself and I have full faith in your capability to do whatever you set your mind to in this world.

 
At August 16, 2005 at 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

~danielle~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home