Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm hurting.

I wake up every morning having dreamed of her, feeling this emptiness in my chest. Putting my hand there, holding a pillow against me does nothing but avert the pain to the moment I become fully conscious. At that moment I realize how alone I am and fragments of the dreams, feelings from the dreams, come washing over me and I lay in my bed by myself and feel alone, lonely and sick. I want to talk to her, to call her and tell her how I feel and have her stop it. I want her to stop this. But I know she won't, and she can't. So I won't call, I won't do that to her again. But I hurt. And I miss her.

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2005 at 8:44 PM, Blogger x13xgreen said...

you feel so wholly and beautifully.

I do not wish you relief, because I know that somewhere, perhaps someday, you will love every moment of the pain you feel now. Enjoy it, and appreciate it. I know you do.

LOVE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home